"Yummy, nutty, delicious."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- half of cup finely ground blanched almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon bloodless water
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 60M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- In a medium bowl beat butter on high for 30 seconds; add sugar and beat well. Stir in flour and beat nicely. Stir in almonds and lemon zest. Divide dough into thirds and sit back, protected, for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 ranges C).
- On a gently floured surface, roll the dough out to one/four inch in thickness. Cut with 2 half of inch cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch aside on a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl beat egg and water collectively; brush over cookies.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 mins before removing to a twine rack to cool absolutely.
- In a microwave-secure bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Stir every now and then till chocolate is smooth. Dip half of every cookie into melted chocolate; place on wax paper to chill.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mantecados recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Mantecados :
Video Duration:13:18 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:08:38 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:09:31 Total Views: 46000+
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 97000+
Video Duration:05:10 Total Views: 2000+