"Delicious, mild muffins with real maple syrup."
- 1 half cups all-purpose flour
- 1/four cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 1/2 cup milk
- half cup actual maple syrup
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to four hundred stages F (205 degrees C). Grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Sift collectively flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in shortening till aggregate resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats. Add egg, milk, and syrup. Stir only till dry substances are moistened. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 complete.
- Bake for 18 to twenty minutes. Remove from oven, and allow stand a few minutes before putting off desserts from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Maple Muffins recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Maple Muffins :
Video Duration:08:25 Total Views: 412
Video Duration:07:26 Total Views: 581
Video Duration:10:43 Total Views: 100