|Molasses Peanut Butter Crinkles|
"Plump sugar-crowned cookies that flavor just like Mary Jane sweets. I tone down the ginger and cloves for my infants."
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/four cup butter, softened
- 1/four cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for adornment
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- Mix together the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, molasses and egg in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, sift collectively the flour, baking soda, ginger, cloves and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet components and stir till nicely mixed.
- For each cookie, form a generous tablespoon of dough right into a ball and roll in granulated sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches aside on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until simply set. Transfer to a cord rack to chill.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Molasses Peanut Butter Crinkles recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!