"A tasty, quick and smooth recipe for chefs on the pass."
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package deal rotini pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- Bring a massive pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for eight to 10 mins or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a skillet, cook beef till brown over medium warmness. Drain excess fats from meat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and rotini pasta to browned pork. In a 3 quart casserole dish layer meat combination, followed with the mozzarella cheese, repeat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve food wet, prepare dinner it evenly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mozechilli Casserole recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!