"A very delightful cookie with oatmeal and chocolate chips with a view to go away you smiling all day. You can add, you can remove, you may do anything you need. In the quit, all of them taste true to me."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 half of cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 27M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five tiers C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream collectively the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the eggs separately, then stir within the vanilla and milk. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; stir into the creamed combination. Using a timber spoon stir in the oats, chocolate chips, and almonds. Drop via rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for eight to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for five mins earlier than putting off to a twine rack to chill completely.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Oatmeal Delights recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Oatmeal Delights :
Video Duration:03:13 Total Views: 460
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:25 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 134
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 215
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 18