|Old Time Soft Sugar Cookies|
"Delicious and clean drop sugar cookie!"
- half cup shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- three/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- half of teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 30M|
- Cream together the shortening and the sugar. Stir within the egg, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the flour aggregate to the creamed combination and stir to mix. Chill dough inside the fridge for 1 hour. Drop combination via rounded teaspoons 2 inches aside on a gently greased baking sheet. If favored sprinkle tops of cookies with white sugar before baking.
- Preheat oven to four hundred tiers F (205 degrees C).
- Bake at four hundred ranges F (205 degrees C) for 7 to nine minutes or till set.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Old Time Soft Sugar Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Old Time Soft Sugar Cookies :
Video Duration:02:04 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:28 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:16:38 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:38 Total Views: 116
Video Duration:01:35 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:50 Total Views: 108000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 171000+