|Pan Seared Salmon II|
"A fun, and zesty manner to prepare dinner highly spiced SALMON!"
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 purple bell pepper, diced
- half of yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a massive skillet, melt the teaspoon of butter and fry the salmon fillets until they're flaky on the internal and a bit golden at the out of doors.
- In a medium skillet, area the oil, red pepper and yellow pepper; saute for three mins. Set apart.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle over the completed salmon fillets. Place the cooked peppers on pinnacle of the filets. Serve at once.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pan Seared Salmon II recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pan Seared Salmon II :
Video Duration:04:40 Total Views: 63
Video Duration:06:11 Total Views: 888
Video Duration:08:25 Total Views: 551
Video Duration:07:03 Total Views: 120
Video Duration:02:15 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:58 Total Views: 5000+