|Papa John's Bar-B-Q Sauce|
"My dad loves to barbecue and this is his very own introduction. It's virtually scrumptious and is going with a lot of meats. It makes a lot, however continues properly inside the ice box and it's great to have it on hand as opposed to save bought sauce."
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- three teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- half of cup molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/eight teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/four teaspoon floor cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 half teaspoons salt
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- In a large saucepan brown bacon till crispy and discard excess grease. Add onions and cook for a few minutes until wilted.
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, tomato puree, corn syrup, molasses, brown sugar and liquid smoke. Add to bacon and onion inside the saucepan. Season with chili powder, mustard, paprika, cayenne, ground cloves, bay leaf and salt. Bring to a boil, lessen warmness and simmer for forty five mins to at least one hour.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Papa John's Bar-B-Q Sauce recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Papa John's Bar-B-Q Sauce :
Video Duration:03:20 Total Views: 411000+
Video Duration:14:38 Total Views: 2929000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 8530000+
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 21276000+
Video Duration:28:20 Total Views: 98666000+
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 26995000+
Video Duration:14:59 Total Views: 1844000+