|Peanut Butter Pie VII|
"Traditional peanut butter pie, creamy and correct."
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- half of cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- four tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups scalded milk
- three egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/four teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (nine inch) pie crust, baked
- half cup white sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 tiers C).
- Combine the confectioners' sugar and the peanut butter combination till thoroughly mixed and light. Spread three/four of this mixture throughout the bottom of the baked pie shell.
- Combine cornstarch, 2/3 cup white sugar, salt and scalded milk. Mix properly. Pour a small quantity of the milk aggregate over the egg yolks. Mix, then upload the egg yolk mixture to the scaled milk aggregate. In a saucepan over medium heat cook the egg yolk aggregate until it thickens. Add the butter and the vanilla. Remove from the warmth and permit to chill barely then pour into the baked pie shell.
- Beat egg whites into smooth peaks upload half of cup of the white sugar and keep beating till sleek and stiff. Spread meringue over pinnacle of pie. Sprinkle with the last peanut butter and confectioners' sugar mixture
- Bake at 350 levels F (175 tiers C) till meringue is gently browned. Allow pie to cool earlier than serving.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peanut Butter Pie VII recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Peanut Butter Pie VII :
Video Duration:04:58 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:18 Total Views: 1395000+