|Pecan Bars I|
"A mild pecan bar accented with bourbon."
- 1 cup all-motive flour
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- three/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-cause flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 tiers C). Grease nine inch square baking pan.
- To make crust: In medium mixing bowl, combine flour and salt. Add in shortening until combination resembles coarse crumbs. Press dough into baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- To make the filling: In big mixing bowl, beat sugar, eggs and bourbon. Slowly upload in flour and salt, blending well. Fold in coconut and pecans.
- Spread filling over hot crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until gently browned. Let cool on cord racks earlier than slicing into bars.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pecan Bars I recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pecan Bars I :
Video Duration:11:10 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:04:05 Total Views: 219000+
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:23 Total Views: 393000+
Video Duration:13:10 Total Views: 1599000+
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 205321000+
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 62000+
Video Duration:10:00 Total Views: 60000+