|Pineapple Carrot Quick Bread|
"You won't want to grate carrots with the aid of hand for this recipe, due to the fact the wet elements are combined within the blender."
- 1 (8 ounce) can overwhelmed pineapple, tired
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 3/four cup packed brown sugar
- three eggs
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/four cup vegetable oil
- 3 1/3 cups all-reason flour
- 1 half cups rolled oats
- half of cup chopped walnuts
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 stages C). Grease the bottom only of a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively the flour, rolled oats, nuts, baking powder and salt. Combine the pineapple, carrots, brown sugar, eggs, orange juice and oil in the blender. Blend at medium velocity for about 30 seconds. Pour blended substances into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and blend until all of the dry components are absorbed. Pour the aggregate into the prepared pan.
- Bake for seventy five to eighty mins in the preheated oven. Cool for 10 mins before doing away with from the pan to cool absolutely on a wire rack. Cool absolutely before slicing and serving.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pineapple Carrot Quick Bread recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pineapple Carrot Quick Bread :
Video Duration:12:53 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:20 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:21:05 Total Views: 124000+
Video Duration:04:49 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 133
Video Duration:01:43 Total Views: 559