"A prawn lovers pride! Cooked in cider, celery and peppers this recipe offers a light, fresh taste. Serve alone or with a tossed green salad."
- 6 oz. Penne pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 half cups dry hard cider
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- salt to flavor
- floor black pepper to taste
- three/four pound sparkling prawns
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- In a big skillet over medium warmth prepare dinner onion in olive oil for two minutes. Add garlic, green bell pepper, celery and cook for a further five minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tomato puree, dry cider, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Add pasta, mixing in nicely. Cover and let simmer for 15 mins.
- Remove lid, add prawns and prepare dinner for five minutes. Adjust seasoning, if vital.
- Serve warm.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Prawn Pasta recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Prawn Pasta :
Video Duration:17:39 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:10:27 Total Views: 174000+
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:06 Total Views: 135000+
Video Duration:04:06 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 46000+