|Quick Caramel Apple Pie|
"This is the second region winner inside the Quick and Easy Category of the 1999 American Pie Council 's National Pie Championship. Use any sort of organized pie crust you like."
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 5 huge tart apples, cored and sliced
- 4 tablespoons all-motive flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup fats unfastened caramel dip
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F (a hundred ninety degrees C).
- Mix 2 tablespoons flour and brown sugar together. Toss sugar and flour with apples.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon flour on bottom crust, roll gently to fit a nine or 10 inch pie pan. Arrange apples within the backside crust, and spread caramel sauce over apples. Roll out 2nd crust with the relaxation of the flour. Lay over apples. Tuck over backside crust and pinch edges together. Cut some steam holes in top of pie.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or till golden brown. Let cool before serving.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Quick Caramel Apple Pie recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Quick Caramel Apple Pie :
Video Duration:08:45 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 395
Video Duration:01:52 Total Views: 570