|Red Wine Sesame Biscuits|
"These biscuits are crunchy and not too sweet. I like to use a tender purple wine for these scrumptious sesame lined treats."
- 2 half of cups all-motive flour
- 1/three cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- half cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup crimson wine
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat the oven to 325 stages F (one hundred sixty five degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the egg, oil and wine abruptly and mix till well combined. Let the dough rest for five minutes. Roll the dough into log shapes and cut into irregularly formed 1 inch slices. Roll every piece of dough in the egg white after which roll to coat with sesame seeds. Place cookies at least 1 inch aside onto the organized cookie sheets.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes within the preheated oven, until gently browned. Turn the oven off and leave the cookies inside to crisp. These cookies will preserve for weeks in an air tight box.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Red Wine Sesame Biscuits recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Red Wine Sesame Biscuits :
Video Duration:01:04 Total Views: 63
Video Duration:06:53 Total Views: 57000+
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 215000+
Video Duration:11:11 Total Views: 426
Video Duration:07:16 Total Views: 1300000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 156000+