|Greek Feta And Olive Spread|
"Feta cheese, solar-dried tomatoes and black olives come together as one in this full-flavored Greek dip. Serve it on toasted triangles of pita bread."
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened
- half of teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives, drained
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 10M|
- In a meals processor, vicinity the feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, solar-dried tomatoes and oregano. Using the pulse placing, combination the mixture till clean. Transfer to a medium bowl. Blend inside the olives through hand or with a spoon. Refrigerate until serving.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Greek Feta And Olive Spread recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Greek Feta And Olive Spread :
Video Duration:00:33 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:00:48 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:42 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:58 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:42 Total Views: 689