|Irish Soda Bread II|
"Great addition to corned pork and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day."
- three cups all-motive flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 half of cups buttermilk
- half of cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 ranges C).
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Beat eggs with buttermilk. Add the eggs and buttermilk into the flour aggregate; stir in raisins.
- Pour dough onto gently floured board. Shape into a round loaf, adding flour if necessary. Place in a lightly greased springform pan. Sprinkle top with caraway seeds if preferred.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C) for 1 hour or till the bottom of the loaf sounds hole when tapped.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Irish Soda Bread II recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Irish Soda Bread II :
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 417
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 75
Video Duration:07:55 Total Views: 272000+