|One Skillet Corned Beef Hash|
"Corned pork, taters, onions, pepper and vinegar make this a hearty, short-restore skillet meal. It's wonderful with spinach at the facet, and wonderful with fried eggs."
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- four potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) cans corned pork
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium excessive warmth. Saute onions and potatoes till slightly browned, then stir in corned red meat. Season with pepper and add vinegar 1 tablespoon at a time, cooking for 3 to 5 mins in among every addition. Partially cowl skillet, reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring from time to time, for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this One Skillet Corned Beef Hash recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For One Skillet Corned Beef Hash :
Video Duration:03:34 Total Views: 368
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:05:24 Total Views: 382
Video Duration:08:32 Total Views: 52000+
Video Duration:08:00 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:08:21 Total Views: 160000+
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 2000+